Neotech NC-P313 vs. Furutech FI-28 Plugs

I am going to be constructing a power cable and wanted some advice. I had Wattgate standard power connectors on my power cable and they didn't sound too good. I upgraded them with cheap Sonarquest pure copper plugs (at least that's what they say they are), and the positive effect of these plugs was instant and profound! 

Having the Sonarquest plugs make such a HUGE positive difference, I was wondering if upgrading to a Neotech or Furutech would be worthwhile, since they are better made than the $11 Sonarquest plugs? I am trying to decide between these 2 models of plug. I ALSO, wanted to know if the FI-28 is the same as the FI-46, but with a different body?

If anyone can help me with this, who has tried any of these plugs, that would be great!
parimento1
Yes, the sound has softened up considerably. I have had the equipment on 24/7 since Friday. It started off kind of bright and thin. 
@parimento1I'm looking forward to purchase FI-46 G with  FP-S022N for my DAC. Could you please tell me how do like FI-46 so far?
@snoopy72 

They are absolutely fantastic highly recommended. If you want a cheaper alternative, the Viborg connectors are very good, but not at the level of the Furutech. 
I think it may help to put this a little into context. IMO, while the Furutech plugs are superior to the Wattgate’s, the Wattgate’s are still a respectable plug and in many cases, depending on the cable and the cable manufacturer’s skill and ability, will sound excellent. Put a Furutech Fi-NCF 50 on a cheap and poorly designed/poor quality cable and a well designed/quality constructed cable with Wattgate’s will beat that every time, IMHO and IME!