Need your opinion on NADC320 BEE, please

Hi, While I have been searching for a better Integrated amp to replace my NADC370;I saw a couple post and short review stating that NADC320 BEE;is sounding even better than NAD C370(TAS latest report). I just wonder have anyone has actual comparitive listening experiences on them? and in what sonic aspects does the lower wattager beat the lots higher wattager ?? On second thought-if the C320BEE does sounding better;then I would get it to replace the Preamp section of my C370 while retaining the benefit of having more power to drive my spkr. My systems-Quadral Ascent850-89dB floorstander;Analysis Plus Oval 9 spkr cable;TruthLink IC(harmonic tech). PS:the reason I like to replace the C370 is it started to sound grainy when the volume is close to 9 o'clock position(I need this sound level to play full orchestral music such as Mahler;s,Bruckner;s symphony).
your opinion and suggestion is highly appreciated and thanks in advance
Simon
simonleemd

Showing 1 response by subaruguru

When friends ask me for advice assembling affordable systems, my choices for amps are: NAD (320BEE or 370), Audio Refinement Complete, then you're on your own (I chose Pass Alephs).