Need to replace my Rotel RMB-1095 . suggestions pls

I have not been actively following trends/products for awhile in the audio/home theater and my Rotel RMB-1095 amp just lost the left front channel so I am looking for some advice on a replacement. I have bought and sold on Audiogon though not for years ...

I was happy with the performance and sound of the Rotel.  I would like to spend <2k
My current audio setup is:
Marantz AV7701 pre-amp, Aerial 7Bs, CCB3, 5Bs and a Martin Logan Descent with Transparent speaker and interconnect cables

I use my system for TV/Movies and non-critical music enjoyment .. 

Thanks !
eyrdkill
I sent it to Desco. The front left channel board was fried.  Since some of the transistors that needed to be replaced could not be identically sourced, I had them replace the same transistors on both the left and right front channel.  They repaired the power amp board and removed and replaced old glue on both boards.  

I bought the amp new in 2003 so apparently it has served it's life.
That amp, the, "RMB-1095" had a bad "Protection circuit" topology and they, "Rotel" re-designed that entire circuit. Complete with a "New and improved" board a few years after the debut of the amplifier line. 
 I lost a channel in one a few years ago and my "Amp guy" found out about it on a phone call, while ordering parts from "Rotel". So he replaced it also for another $350. Which was the cost of the upgraded protection circuit board + shipping, two years ago. Did they look at this when repairing your amp? Was it mentioned? I think in total it was $680 including a new power supply as well to repair. Which was what goes apparently when the orig. protection circuit fails.
possibly but at this point I am planning to replace both the AV7701 and the Rotel amp.  The AV7701 is an older processor and I want something that supports all the current formats.
Sorry to hear of your problem. Would it be possible to purchase a 2 channel amplifier and use the Rotel for the center and surround speakers adjusting output levels from the A/V preamp?
The repair lasted just over one year. Lost the left front channel yesterday so it is time to shop for something else. Not willing to spend another $1k and have to listen to movies thru the tv speakers for 40 days.
might also upgrade my 7 year old Marantz pre-amp
Well .. everything sounds amazing ... after such a long time without a proper audio setup, it was so nice to watch a movie last night and play some music today
Got my Amp back today.  took 40 days and total cost $1,009.16.  The front left channel board was fried.  Since some of the transistors that needed to be replaced could not be identically sourced, I had them replace the same transistors on both the left and right front channel.  They repaired the power amp board and removed and replaced old glue on both boards.  Adjusted bias in both channels, cleaned all controls and bench tested for 16 hrs.  Hooking it up today. super happy to get it back. listening to movies via TV speakers is horrible 
7 business days after receiving my amp, I called the service center for an update.  The front left channel board fried almost all of the transitors and resistors.  The glue on the front right channel needs replacing as well. They stated they try to use original or as close to original components as possible. They also menitoned that some people prefer both channels to have the same components and as an option, I could ave the right channel board "repared" with similar components if I felt I might hear a difference.
Not sure if sonically I would notice but figured getting both boards fixed/re-freshed would be a good long-term investment.
approx total cost (inc shipping) will be $800.  Hope to have it in 2 weeks
I have been trying lots of different equipment in the lower/mid cost of the audio world.  Right now I am using a couple of Arcam FMJ amps. I had been using some Rotel amps but wanted to try a little more power in my system. Still using a Rotel or Parasound Pre depending on my mood.  I like both.  I am doing this more for music at the moment since I am getting ready to build my home theater system.  If you really like the Rotel I would try fixing or audition a new one.  But then again sometimes the fun is playing with new toys.  I would think Parasound might be a good choice as well.  I had tried NAD But didn't really like it with the speakers I was using. I am currently using some KEF R100s and Dali Ikon 6.  Good luck shopping 
eyrdkill
The Rotel is a killer amp for that vintage. Well worth repairing. Keep us posted on your decision.  Happy Listening!
Thanks for the suggestions. I talked with a tech at a service center and he also felt the amp was worthy of repairing. Ill find out by next Friday what the problem is and in the meantime read more about the suggested amp replacements
I'd look into getting the Rotel repaired.  If it's not possible or too expensive, I'd take a look at the Emotiva line of amplifiers.  I had a RMB-1095 and still have an Emotiva XPA-5 Gen II.  Both are fine for home theater and I'd describe them as more similar than different.  The Rotel (and a RMB-1075) left my system(s) a long time ago, but I still use the Emotiva for surround duty in my 2nd system.  I wouldn't recommend either for critical music listening, but for your stated purpose, Emotiva fits the bill and your budget nicely if the Rotel can't be repaired.
I would agree with the repair.
Rotel has a ‘´ house sound  ´´
I had the RMB 1075 , but I wanted Balance input ...

But if you want to change , under 2000$ :
https://www.monoprice.com/product?p_id=15593
Post removed 
Post removed