Need to replace my Rotel RMB-1095 . suggestions pls

I have not been actively following trends/products for awhile in the audio/home theater and my Rotel RMB-1095 amp just lost the left front channel so I am looking for some advice on a replacement. I have bought and sold on Audiogon though not for years ...

I was happy with the performance and sound of the Rotel.  I would like to spend <2k
My current audio setup is:
Marantz AV7701 pre-amp, Aerial 7Bs, CCB3, 5Bs and a Martin Logan Descent with Transparent speaker and interconnect cables

I use my system for TV/Movies and non-critical music enjoyment .. 

Thanks !
eyrdkill
Post removed 
Post removed 
I would agree with the repair.
Rotel has a ‘´ house sound  ´´
I had the RMB 1075 , but I wanted Balance input ...

But if you want to change , under 2000$ :
https://www.monoprice.com/product?p_id=15593
I'd look into getting the Rotel repaired.  If it's not possible or too expensive, I'd take a look at the Emotiva line of amplifiers.  I had a RMB-1095 and still have an Emotiva XPA-5 Gen II.  Both are fine for home theater and I'd describe them as more similar than different.  The Rotel (and a RMB-1075) left my system(s) a long time ago, but I still use the Emotiva for surround duty in my 2nd system.  I wouldn't recommend either for critical music listening, but for your stated purpose, Emotiva fits the bill and your budget nicely if the Rotel can't be repaired.