Need to replace damaged binding posts on B&K Reference 200.7 amp

The original posts are an insulated type, as shown in the following photo:

B&K Binding Posts

Anyone know of a source for the same or very similar parts? I purchased a previously owned amp and the pairs of posts for channels 1 and 2 were damaged during shipment.

Since the posts are out of sight on the back panel of the unit, I suppose just about any quality binding post assemblies would work but I was hoping to find something close to the original.

Although I may attempt replacement myself, I am interested in repair/service recommendations for drop-off in or near either Birmingham, AL or Atlanta, GA. Would also consider shipping the amp.

Thanks for any available assistance!

jlpag1551
Not a common design, which was a bad choice, unless the company planned to be around for along time and had a large supply.

They are probably going to have to be pulled from another dead amp which may have used the same ones.

Got a tickle in me brain on this and sure enough, the same post is used by Bryston. Which plans to be around for a long time and probably has a large supply.

Call them up and they may be able to communicate the brand to you and help source a replacement or supply a replacement to you.

Otherwise you’ll be lost in the woods for weeks..... and maybe never get out.

Look at the images of the latest Bryston models. If they still have the same binding post then the binding post is current and will be available from suppliers. James and the Russel bros, aren't going to hobble themselves by using obsolete parts on current items being manufactured. They are too wise for that.
took some searching but found them:

http://www.cliffuk.co.uk/products/terminals/touchproof.htm

MCM, farnell, newark, amazon and so on, re availability.

Yep, that is them! I had looked at some Bryston photos and they look identical.

Thanks for the assist!