Need to replace a BAT VK200 amp with a smaller and lighter but with equal sound quality.

Need recommendations for a smaller and lighter amp to replace a BAT VK 200 amp which is  very good . The BAT is 100 RMS, and weighs close to 70 lbs, It has become unmanageable to move or clean in a component rack.  New amp must be at least equivalent or better in sound quality. 

For the record, the pre-amp is a Conrad Johnson PV-14L SE

Thank you,

S.J.

sunnyjim
Look for a used Odyssey amp and then you can give it a try with little to no exposure to loss if you don't like it.  
Tough one, that BAT punches WAY above it's price (I won't say weight as it's 70 lbs).

Excellent bass, not too harsh, etc.  Not that they are cheap, but used that is better than a "poor mans" pass labs sound quality.

Might look at the BelCanto 600 series.  Not quite the same sound, but not harsh and very nice bass response.

Thank you to those who responded so far. 

To dep 14. You are right about this being a "tough one"  I saw a Bel Canto... e.ONE  REFERENCE 500S for sale, but it is older class D technology. However, I am still not sold that Class D amps have evolved and are much better than 10 years ago   But will check out the BC's 600 series   Thanks, S.J.  

I would get a BAT 225se. At 150 wpc, it's plenty powerful, and the sound is superb.
   To rib61  I did not know that BAT offered a 225se  basic amp I never saw any listings on AG , or reviews. I am not worried about the power rating, but as noted above,only the size and weight of the amp.   I will check it out.  Thanks, S.J.