Need system for the new B&W Nautilus 802

I need a complete system for a new B&W 802.I am looking into Krell or ML or equal. Any suggestion?
dotmk99b542

Showing 4 responses by kabir

Just a follow up to tonys' comments on the Tact. I've also had the pleasure of lisening to the Tact for many hours with the dunlavy 1V and I agree with Tony 100%. Seriously check them out.
E-mailed B&W just to verify what amps they had used in voicing there speakers, it turns out I was previously mislead thinking it were Chord amps.. What they use now are Mark Levenson amps. Sorry for the confussion.
I've have an old pair of 802s series2, could never get them to sound alive, even without the protection circitry removed, that is until I put a chord amp in line. Magic! I did a little research to find out why and discouvered that B&W voice there speakers with chord electronic.
I've have an old pair of 802s series2, could never get them to sound alive, even without the protection circitry removed, that is until I put a chord amp in line. Magic! I did a little research to find out why and discouvered that B&W voice there speakers with chord electronic.