Need suggestions for a $1500 used system for my daughter.......

She just purchased her first house and she wants good sounding music playing soon! Yes, it seems I influenced her. 100% Tidal streaming. I will make all cabling for her. Small floor-standers or book shelf speakers.   Can be separates or an all in one. Needs to have a nice smooth and warmish sound.  She dislikes top end sizzle or bite. Full bodied sound is needed! Can be tubes, but only small signal tubes .... no power tubes.  Ok Agoners please offer me up some killer options! Most likely used with my small budget, but who knows?! Thanks in advance. 
128x128grannyring
Hey Bill,

Another possibility to check out is the Vanatoo Transparent One speakers with amp and DAC built in.  At the last Axpona, I heard them and was so impressed, I went back to that room 3 times in one day to see if I still thought so.  Beautiful with transparency like an expensive audiophile speaker, excellent clarity and good bass in a very compact speaker.  $650 for a pair with much of the other needed parts of the system already there.   The sound is not JUST good for the money.

Bob
Right now Cambridge Audio is closing out the CXA80 integrated
on Ebay for $400, you can add the BT100 adapter from Cambridge
for another $75 and have bluetooth streaming, that still leaves you a grand for speakers.
Adorama has the Polk Lsim705 tower speakers for $400 each which is a steal
since they were $1500 each. Or you can buy the Polk 703 for $449.00 a pair
and they were $1500 a pair. Huge bang for your buck.
I think you are in the TN area.
Atelier 13 is a great shop in Nashville (well, Constantin is a great dealer IMO, and although have never been to the brick and mortar, I have purchased a bit and have always received incredible service and advice.)  He has a nice $1500 system as a package.  Elac DEBUT 2.0 B6.2 Monitors, DEBUT 2.0 3010 Subwoofer and 

EA-101EQ-G Integrated Amp

Just an Idea.  And if you are close I'm sure he will demo it for you

$1,400 isn’t much money to spend.  Maybe you could chip in.  You would need to go used.  I have an old really good Yamaha surround receiver I could sell for $100 plus shipping.

Maybe get a pair of Audio Engine speakers until she can afford more.  Sure the group can help.