Need some thoughts how to arrange the speakers

I have B&W Matrix 803 S2 and a small room (~4*5.5 meters, see the attached picture). I'm in a process of renovation my flat and I have a possibility to make some changes to get better acoustic results. By the left side it's a kitchen, by the right side - three windows. Yellow is a bar table, blue - sofa, red - tv and green - Matrix. I guess the current version is the most optimal for living but not for the music) But the task is to keep everything in the room...

Attached scheme
alex_bolotnikov

Showing 3 responses by zd542

One thing that may help is to list how your system sounds now, and what you would like to improve.
I think you're going to have your hands full with this one. I don't suppose you could remove the yellow rectangle? If not, the only thing I can think of is to move the left speaker further to the right and no tow in. I say that because in your picture, it doesn't look like you have a clear line of sight to your left speaker.
That has to be a huge improvement. As long as you can deal with all the glass using some type shades, and read all that stuff in Russian on your blueprints, the system should sound pretty good.