Need some advice on a good a/v receiver

Hello, I have a pair of LS350 McIntosh, front speakers, pair of rear LS310 McIntosh speakers and a McIntosh center channel speaker too. What is a high end, warm sounding (not bright) a/v receiver I can consider to drive these speakers within a budget of around $1,000. Any ideas would be most appreciated. Thanks.
warren2828

Showing 1 response by chaskelljr2001

Warren:

Or, you could try something like the Harman/Kardon AVR-520 for around $1,000.00 or so. If you shop around a little bit, then you may be able to get one for about $800.00 or $850.00 or so. I have a Harman/Kardon AVR-210 that is about a year old right now, and I truly love mine. It is considerably smaller than the model that I am asking you to check out. But then again, my home theater is in a smaller room, so I don't need as much power as you probably would need either. Also, you could check out the Denon AVR-2802 for $800.00 list, the next model up, the Denon AVR-3802 for around $1,100.00 list. And, there is also a couple of Yamahas that are priced in this area as well (the model that strikes my fancy is the RX-V1200, which is priced at about $1,200.00). They are worth checking out also. If you shop around, you should be able to get any of these models for below list.

Good Luck...........

--Charles--