Need some $500 & under Amp recommendations

Hey,

I wanted to get some opinions this if I could...

I picked up a new pair of Paradigm Atoms v5 and am looking for a good integrated or amp/pre combo to match. My budget is limited to $500 or under.

What I am looking for is whatever would give me the absolute cleanest sound I could get in that price range. I don't need a lot of power as the Atoms are efficient little speakers.

I am open to anything... tubes or solid, integrated or seperates, used or new... I have already done quite a bit of research... at this point my money is on a Nad C325BEE.

I do realize that with sound gear, one thing sounding 'better' than another is largely subjective. Yet, I would still like some opinions to help, especially since I haven't the resources to test a bunch of equipment before buying. I just want to make sure I didn't miss something in my research and that there is a majority opinion of "Oh, well obviously the Turbo Sonic Medulla Stimulator is vastly superior to the NAD C325BEE."

Thanks for the help everyone!
djembeplay

Showing 4 responses by phasecorrect

The differences btwn entry level rotel,nad,creek are not profound at their prospective price points...for what its worth...the Brits love Rotel 1062...and the Nad too...so once again cant go wrong...
Hey...dont over thinks this too much...the Nad would be fine...had the 352 as well...and it sounds much more powerful and dynamic that its rating would suggest...for a starter system you have assembled...hard to justify spending any more...unless you upgrade your speakers,etc...also...at some point check out the paradigm studio 20 if you have a chance...happy holidays....
This is all subjective...but have never been blown away by jolida amps...they sound polite and laid back...but kind of boring too...across the board...with different musical styles...the NAD is hard to beat...stereophile got it for once when they claimed the 325 one of the best deals in amps today...and the 352 is an even better amp...
the Linn does require special jumpers or Linn only cables which kind of limits your options...the only other intergrated i think is worth an upgrade over the NAD would be a bryston b 60...all in all...great choices...just get a good deal on a quality amp and enjoy !