Need replacement of MC207

have had my "dream home theater stack" since 2016. It had progressed to the point where I was using the room pretty much myself and it was 80/20 music to surround. So, I made the decision to transition the bulk of the budget to 2 channel playback. Up until recently, it was:

All McIntosh:
MX122 Processor
C2500 preamp
MC452
MC207
MCD301
Rotel 1080B
Oppo 203
Apple TV 4k

The MX122 was and is overpriced IMO and it was sold and replaced with an Anthem AVM 70
C2500 was traded in and upgraded to the C2700 (best move Ive made)
Sold the MC207 today

I felt for how much the MC207 cost then and still brings in today, that money left over from replacing it capable of powering the other channels can go into improving the 2 channel experience. So, I know find myself in the position of needing an amp to drive the 7 speakers with no power . I understand the importance of the center (especially for multichannel music and dialogue) so I getting a mono that's going to be in same zip as the 452 is on table. But for the rest, I need something that isn't too ugly since it's going to be in the rack that is built into the wall and with a glass door.

I was able to get 5k for the 207, but I don't want to spend anything near that for the replacement. Here is what the speakers are (although I think the front 3 are going to be Focal Sopra 2 or 3's soon)

LR: B&W 802 D3
C: HTM1 D3
Sides: Focal Aria 926
Rearr: Focal Chrous 806
Front and Rear Heights: B&W Cinema 7 in ceiling
2 HSU 15 MKii subs

THoughts and suggestions on replacing the MC207? 

One thought was the Monolith 9X

128x128Ag insider logo xs@2xjof

there is a whole slew of multi channel amps on here, like the mac listed below for example.  i think you can find what ever you like in your price range or much less. there's a few anthem milti channel amps on there too for much less money that would match your processor. i'd definitely look at used as multi channel amps don't seem to hold their resale value as much as two channel or mono amps. 

McIntosh MC-205 excellent condition | Multi-Channel Amps | Lincolnwood, Illinois 60659 | Audiogon