Need recommendations for an alternative to Ayon Crossfire integrated

Hi, all of your recommendations would be appreciated. I am looking for an SET with the equivalent or great watts than the Crossfire.  Looking in the 10K range.  Speakers are Tekton Ulfberhts 99db sensitivity.  

Best regards, Bob
rmd1114
I don't own Tektons but have Daedalus Argos V2s which are 97.5 db and a relatively flat 6 ohm impedance. One of the amps I use driving them is a Line Magnetic 518IA integrated 22 wpc Set . It has plenty of power driving these speakers loud in a 28x20x10 room without going past 10 o'clock. As mentioned above the Line Magnetic 508 IA is another option with even more Set watts 48wpc, and some members who have had both prefer the sound of 508 IA. If you have a potential interest the US importer is Tone Imports and Jonathan returns emails pretty quickly responding to questions including dealer info; he is also very easy to deal with in my experience.
I will also add this to support nonoise's recommendation of possible checking out Finale Audio. I also swap in their 7189 MK2 integrated (22 wpc) EL 84M or 7189 tubes to drive the Argos. Different sound obviously then the 845 based LM 518IA, but again easily drive the Argos. Frank at Finale Audio is also very easy to communicate with and easy to deal with
Just from memory, LM 518 utilized 845 tubes and was rated at 24 watts. The LM 508 which I previously owned utilized 805 tubes and rated at 48 watts. 

Users from other forums who had the 518, preferred the 508 which has better control and slam over the 24 watt unit.

Wig