Need power amp recommendations for system

Greetings. This is only my second post here.  Have read a ton and enjoyed it.  I'm assembling two systems at roughly the same time.  I'm down to amplification for the main system.  Here's the components I have:

GoldenEar Triton Reference loudspeakers
PS Audio BHK preamp
PS Audio Direct Stream DAC
PS Audio Direct Stream Memory Player
VPI Prime Signature TT with Soundsmith Zephyr MIMC cart
Manley Labs Chinook SE MKII phono stage

Should I just finish it out with either the BHK 250 or the 300 monoblocks and have a PSA stack, or would you go a different direction?  I have access to Rogue Apollo Darks at a very good price and I am open to other suggestions.  I really don't want to tinker, but someday I may look around at other loudspeakers . . . maybe.

Thank you in advance for your advice.
kcpellethead
Thank you all for your opinions and input. Finishing this system out with PSA BHK is probably the wise choice. While I’d rather not tinker beyond cables and interconnects, after it’s complete and well broken in, if needed I will consider improvements. I appreciate you all taking the time to respond. 
From a synergy standpoint stick with PSAUDIO. Mono blocks will always best any stereo amp.  I have DSJ Jr dac and PSAUDIO M700 mono blocks with Zu Audio speakers and love it.  Give Steve a call at highperformancestereo.com and he will likely be able to get you a great price and answer any questions. 
https://www.highperformancestereo.com
For my 2 cents worth , I too would recommend the PSA Mono blocks and would highly suggest the PSA NuWave Phono Preamp ( I love mine ! ) 
@erik_squires ..................
i have never heard an ice powered amp that sounds warm and the GE Triton References are not bright in any way. 
@stereo5 - Depends on what we call warm. If you consider the Parasound Halo A21/A23 amps warm, the ICEpower 250 ASP modules I use sound the same to me.

Best,

Erik