Need Philips GA 212/312 stylus set up device

My son has lost the plastic device that is used to set up the cartridge in a Philips GA 212/312 tone arm head shell. I could make one out of wood if I only had the inside demensions. Does any one out there in Audiogon land have or know where there is one that they could measure and then send/post the measurments?
Maybe post #9 on this site might of help. []
Owners is available on VinylEngine if needed.