Need Integrated Amp with Moving Coil Input

I am trying to downsize and eliminate s lot of equipment. I have separate amp and preamp Primaluna) and LFD phono stage. I would like to get those three down to just one piece. I have a Harbeth 30.1s and Harbeth P3ESRs. Also Triangle Celius Esw and Dynaudio X12s and Contour 1.1s. Also a pair of AR3As. I like all of my speakers but mainly use the 30.1s. Is there s great integrated amplifier that has a moving coil cartridge input? I am having trouble finding one. A friend recommended Octave and have the MC module installed and that is my best and only recommendation. I like the idea of the Naim with the CD player built in as well and could eliminate my PS audio transport and dac also but it does not have a MC input. Any advice or direction would be great. Thanks.
128x128dylanfan
Or just use the MM input in your existing amp and add an SUT?  Might save you some money and hassle and will probably sound better too.

I had a Luxman 505U and a channel went out. I had a Luxman Power amp in the 80’s and a channel went out. I like the Luxman but am hesitant to go down that road again. I had an LFD Integrated but to me it did not sound good with my Harbeth. I guess I like the tube sound. I also have tried a McIntosh 7900 but the phono was not as good as my LFD phono and the DAC was not as good as my PS Audio. Maybe an all in one integrated that I would like does not exist. I am looking at the Octave V110se that has the optional MC phono that is supposed to sound good and has some of the tube qualities I might like. Even looking at a Naim all in one integrated with CD player (the 7500.00 retail one). The power supply add one kind of confuse me however. A friend recommended a Yamaha but they have never been on my radar. Maybe I need to lower my expectations to get something that will combine everything in one unit.
I am assuming the Mark Levinson 585.5 is out of your budget range.  if someone has one that is used, they are typically in the  $10K range.  Great amp and great phono stage.  If you can make this fit your budge it would be my first choice.  

For the money, the Musical Fidelity M6si has a built in MM/MC phonostage.  It is not going to be as good as a separate but MF has a strong reputation for producing excellent phono stages and their on-board units are better than most in the price range at $3K.

I would also look at the Rogue Audio Pharoah.  It is $3500 and a Class D Hybrid.  I have used one of their Class D power amps for a few years called the Hydra and it is a GREAT sounding amp.  Again, you will do better with an outboard phono stage but they again have a reputation for making great phono stages so the on-board units tend to outperform compared to others.  I will say that the stock tubes will be mediocre and there is a lot to gain by either upgrading to Sophias or NOS tubes.  $3500 plus cost of tubes to roll in if you don't like the stock tubes.  

Full disclosure, I am a Musical Fidelity dealer so I am a hair biased in favor of them.  Generally, they are deemed great units and are a strong value.  I don't think too many people would disagree with my statements above.  I have no relationship with Levinson or Rogue.  
No MM input in my existing amp but I have kicked adding the SUT around. Wouldn’t know where to begin. Any SUT you would recommend?