Need insight on these amps

I just sold my power amp and a few other components. Looking to buy a first class amplifier for my Platinum Audio Solos which are a difficult load but I like the way they sound. Right now I see the following amps available in different websites:
1) Krell FPB 300
2) ARC D-400
3) ARC 300.2

I would like to hear from anyone who have heard these amps in the past what is their opinion on them. I'll be using a tube preamplifier. I'm also open to suggestions on amps that retain their value over time. Thanks in advance for your time.
128x128audiogabby
The thought about selling the speakers crossed my mind but that's gonna open a new can of worms for me. To be honest I hate to ship speakers.  I'm getting some new perspective in my search. Also i have driven the Solos with tubes amps to good results but they have such a deep, earth rattling bass that a good ss amp is a must. The search continues.
Audiogabby the Platinums were very good speakers and even though they are an older speaker by today's standards they were built to a very high standard. Phil Jones did an excellent job on these speakers.

So the real question should be are you getting the most out of them.

We would caution about buying a really old amplifier as many older amplifiers can require service when they are that old.

Good luck on your search. 

Dave and Troy
Audio Doctor NJ
This is to let you guys know that after three weeks of looking around i finally found what I consider to be a world class amplifier for my Solos. The best part of it was that it was only 12 miles away from my house and I got a chance to audition it before buying. That was a treat in itself since the owner is an audio distributor in Central Florida and had three listening rooms full of exotic equipment. Anyways, the amplifier i'm talking about is a Symphonic Line La Musica integrated with a phono input. The phono input is amazingly clear and extended to boot. Thank you again to those that responded and provided me with me alternatives.