Need help with my Mark Levinson 526 pre-amp

I have a ML 526 pre-amp and the DAC will not play DSD files from my Aurender ACS10 music server.
It plays PCM without a problem. I called Mark Levinson and the tech said the Aurender uses a Lunix system and is not compatible with the 526. Has anybody heard of this before? Does anybody else have this problem?
thanks, Rich
128x128iuliucra
Sounds like total BS to me. I demo’d a No526 and fed it from my Aurender N100H which also uses a Linux system. It worked fine but I didn’t like the sound of the dac so I went with the 523 and separate Dac. Their customer service is lacking. 
George 
I'll second that about ML's customer service. It's so so bad. I have a full ML setup (including the 523 & the 519 that was released in 2017 or '18 I think). They don't know their product line at all. I had remarked while on a call with ML CS that I found it odd that the 519 had disappeared from their website. I mentioned it because I thought for sure it was a web publishing error. The guy I spoke with was so dismissive and rude and suggested I had no clue what I was talking about. He said, yeah it's not there because it too old and discontinued.  Of course if you look at the ML website today, the 519 is still visible. I was told the 519 was old old product released in 2014 and discontinued . This is the answer I got in late 2019. Guy was a dork!!!