Need Help With Ming Da 300 4T Integrated Amp Tubes

I purchased a MingDa 300B 4T integrated amp that is brand new in the box but has no tubes or user manual. I have searched the internet and can't find any information about this 300B 4T model. I contacted Meixing MingDa and sent them pictures of the 300B 4T and there reply was that they have no record of producing this amp, that that it could be a copy. MingDa also said that this amp looks just like there MC300-A and MC300-AA but they are not sure. Can anyone please tell me what tubes are used in the 300B 4T MingDa integrated amp. I can't order any tubes until I know which one's to get and I want to hear this thing. Any help would be great.
944turbo
Okay Then,,,,,Thank you for all the help and answers from all of my fellow AudiogoN friends.......NOT
06-10-12: 944turbo
Okay Then,,,,,Thank you for all the help and answers from all of my fellow AudiogoN friends.......NOT

Did you consider that maybe no one is familiar with your amp before you posted that? Probably NOT.
It sounds like a Chinese copy of a copy. Return it and get your hard earned money back.