Need Help Locating Schematics for Bedini 100/100

I have a Bedini 100/100 that recently died. Several place I have contacted about looking at it for repair have not gotten back so I assume they have no idea what to do with it or have never heard of them. Looking for either schematics of the amp or a local repair that I might contact (Long Island, NY). It is one of only a few pieces I have that I do not have boxes so the more local the better as shipping would be doable, but difficult.

Both channels have no output, have switched sources to make sure it was the amp and now I put an old stand-by a Perreaux 3150 amp in its place. It is my office system and if I must move on from the Bedini suggestions for an economical (read cheap) amp to replace with.

Associated equipment, running a Quicksilver pre, Shahinian arcs, mostly stream from desktop. Considering a streamer but like I said, it is just in my work office...

SteveA    
128x128stevea1298
This amp is not that complicated. A competent tech should be able to sort it out. Both channels dead is likely a power supply problem. Blown fuse, damaged circuit breaker, stuff like that. You checked the fuse of course??
Yeah, I did the normal, took off the top, checked fuses, looked for anything burnt on boards. I had reached out to Vasken  Shahinian as they recommended them with their speakers and was running it with before it died.

Tomorrow will dive a little deeper into the amp and see that we have as it is pretty simplistic in design.
If the fuse is good the next thing to do is see if the power supply is running since it affects both channels. It should be making about 45 volts or so plus and minus on the output transistors. If this sounds at all intimidating, take it to a tech. One slip of a probe and the output section could be damaged and of course there are potentially (see what I did there) lethal voltages present. 
Having pulled it apart enough to take some readings and apparently the caps are shot or at least one is so replacements need to be located. After a half dozen email to distributors and mind numbing searches through data bases I have yet to find a match. In the hopes someone here has gone through this, what I currently have 

National Capacitor
85DX
+22000 mFD  65VDC
85C USA 8137  

Any Ideas???