Need Help Choosing Good Value Used Speaker $2,000

Hi all,

I am looking to improve my speakers. I cannot afford $5,000 + speakers, but I have noticed that a lot of the speakers which originally sell in that range, can be obtained here for half and less than half their original price.

I have been looking at Triangle Celius 202s, PSB Synchrony 1, and Vandersteen 3A Signatures. I also like the Paradigm brand, but I do not know what would be a good recent model to look for.

I currently have a budget system which consists of a Marantz PM7200 integrated amp (class A 95W) driving Paradigm Esprit speakers.

Can someone please recommend some other good used speaker models which I should consider purchasing? My maximum budget with shipping is $2,500, but I would like to keep it under that amount, if possible. Thank you for your help.
distortions

Showing 1 response by roscoeiii

Tough to say since you don't give us an idea of the room these will be in or your musical preferences. And what is it that you listen to or appreciate most in a recording or speaker?

Lots of great stuff out there.

Personally, in that ballpark I have settled on great monitors with a nice sub for the final deep bass. But that works well with my room and listening habits and preferences.