Need FLEXIBLE Power Cord .

I am in dire need of a power cord with flex for an sub. I have some good Shunyata, ZU, Audio Art and Acoustic Zen cord but only my ZU Mother has any flex and its length is needed for my amp .Only good place for GalloTR1 sub precludes a "stiffy " .
In 300-500 $  new or used range at most .
Does anyone know if  cheapest Shunyata   has any flex ?

schubert
@kinghifi- Never had a Mother II. Of course, cables are one of those things that are highly component dependent, when it comes to compatibility. It’s also said that they(PCs in general) can take much longer than other cables, to, "burn in" and sound their best. What you’ve described kinda sounds like what I’ve experienced, when first installing new components. I attribute that to(mostly) dielectric absorption(my best guess). How much time did you give it(just out of curiosity)?
@rodman99999  cable was broken in ...  I think it was defective
Just another of many variables to consider in this hobby.   Best we can do is research, experiment and hope for the positive.   Thinking about the plethora of possible electrical/electronic interactions and tastes in sound, it's kinda like cooking.
Except eveyybody will tell you how the meal was, that PC sound is usually all by yourself .
 Truth is more of an addiction than hobby for a lot of us .
"Except everybody will tell you how the meal was, ....."? It’s been my experience that, "everybody" will not have the same reaction to my cooking. ie: Most appreciate the Habanero peppers and garlic that I use(heavily) in my Guacamole-type dip, and some don’t. BUT- you’re right("EVERYBODY" does have an opinion)! Everything that I do to my home system, is intended to bring it’s presentation closer to the myriad of attributes I’ve experienced over the decades, when attending live venues/events(the good ones), whether as a listener, performer or Sound Tech. Those that have heard my system, have appreciated what it presents, given their own extensive experiences with live music(mostly acoustic musicians). None have failed to recognize the effects of cable upgrades. It’s funny, but- the most dramatic occurs with my phono stage, when swapping from stock to Mother. One would have to be functionally deaf, to miss the differences in dynamics and tone colors, in that app.  Happy listening!