Need DAC/Streaming Advice

I currently own a Bryston BDP-2 digital player that I run through a Bryston DAC.  As far as playing high resolution files via a thumb drive or other external drive, the BDP-2 sounds great.  The streaming part leaves a lot to be desired.  I can stream Tidal but it is extremely slow and the IPad controller is pretty lousy.  I can listen to Sonos through the DAC into my main system but obviously there is no hi-Rez via Sonos. I would like to find a better solution and am willing to start over (I can move the Bryston components to my secondary system).  What I would like to find is a higher end streamer for my main system that would allow me to stream Tidal, Spotify and Deezer if possible while also playing digital files via thumb drive etc. I have no idea if that can be done in a one box solution or if I would need a separate streamer and DAC.  I would very much appreciate any and all thoughts.  Thanks in advance.
Ag insider logo xs@2xpuppyt
My bias would be the Bryston BDP-3, as that is the call I just made, but I just picked up the BDP-3 and haven’t had a chance to set it up yet, so check back with me in a few weeks.  I am hoping for synergy with the BDA-3 and that the unit as a whole will be more stable than Bluesound, and hopefully, considering the increased price relative to Bluesound, it will sound better.
  With the NAD you are confined to the Blue OS app, and while it isn’t bad, with the Bryston there are at least two possible ways to control it.
Actually I don’t know that much about the NAD, so perhaps it can be used with another app...worth investigating.
There is nothing wrong with Sonos, as long as it's reclocked with a Synchro-Mesh.  Customers tell me that the SQ is as good as it gets and hi-rez doesn't matter.

Steve N.
Empirical Audio
Hi Steve, 
I always appreciate your posts. Unfortunately unlike other folks on this forum, I stream using Apple Music. Don't find much difference between Tidal basic and Apple music basic plans. And besides the entire household is using Apple Music. I don't like to use Airplay as that really compromises the sound - so my connection is streaming from my Apple TV to OPPO 105 digital out (to split the HDMI sound) and spdif into my Benchmark DAC. Can I use the Synchro-Mesh at the source (Apple TV) to re-clock? Will it improve sound? or should I bite the bullet and get Tidal hi-rez along with a better streamer? 
Surprised no one referenced Roon. Allows you to choose your preferred streamer gear but not be enslaved to an app or UI that may not be supported once a device is obsolete.

Running Roon with Tidal and Qobuz on a Squeezebox and will shortly add a Lumin D2, still using Roon. Roon does not support Deezer or Spotify which may be a dealbreaker. This is due to both services not agreeing to participate, not anything on Roons part.