Need BAT Help PLEASE VK-6200 vx VK-600 for 2 Chan

My need is for 2-channel only. I just started the purchase of a VK-6200 for 2 channel music only. I put a deposit down and was happy with the amp until my friend ratted me out and told me I should not buy this amp and it is only good for HT and I should just pay more and get the VK-600. The VK-600 is $2300 more and I really don't have the money but I don't want to make a mistake and buy the VK-6200 if it is a mistake and it is really just a HT amp. I read good things about the VK-6200. I have bought a nice used pair of Wilson Sophia 2's. I have a CAT SL-1 Signiture MK3 preamp and a PS Audio Direct Stream DSD DAC and the cables are Carda's Clear. Can you CAT folks please please give me some feedback please. Is the VK-6200 a good amp? Will it drive my Speakers IYO. Is the VK-600 that much better? Please any and all feedback will be deeply appreciated. Thank you very much !!!!
Anyone BAT folks out there that can help please??
The one big drawback that I can see is that Wilson doesn't allow for biamp or biwire. If they did you could use 4 channels on your new amp. Still, it should sound OK, but it does seem like an odd choice for a 2 channel only system.
Thank you ZD42. I bought the BAT VK-600. Actually traded my Manley Snappers and some cash. Loved the Snappers but just not enough for my Wilson's in my big old 21 x 21 room. Thanks for the input it helped ...
That's a great choice. If you haven't heard it yet, you're in for a real treat. Hard to do better than a VK-600.