Need advise on Phono Input into KRELL KAV-400xi

Hi I recently purchased KRELL KAV-400xi Integrated Amplifier and found it has not got Phono Input. I definitely need it as I have got nearly 1,000 vinyl disks of Jazz. As my knowledge on audio is very limited, advises or recommendations on what I need to buy for Phono Input solintion will be appreciated. Thank you,
tetsuyaterada2012
You are going to need a phono preamp for the turntable. You can find a decent one for between $250 to $450. That's for a budget SS. Start researching the archives for "phono preamp" or "phono stage." good luck.
You need to post what turntable you plan on using with your Krell and what cartridge...MC or MM, and your budget. Then you'll get some good advice from other members.
Indeed you need to figure out if your cartridge is Moving Magnet (MM) or Moving Coil (MC). From there you need to decide yuor allotted budget for this little unexpected Phono Preamp project. I have a modest one which cost about $500. The prices can be fairly little say $50-$75 to any number you can imagine in the 10s of thousands I am am not kidding. Given your amp, the previously suggested price range is reasonable. Knowing which one you will really like is the hard part. I like mine a whole lot but it is for MM or high output MC only, and who knows if you would like it?
Hi All, Thank you very much for your advises and sorry for the delay in response as I was away. I use DENON Turntable with DENON MM Cartridge. Right after receiving the first message, I placed an order for a second-handecd Musical Fidelity M1ViNL MM/MC Phono Stage at $850. I will see how it works. Thank you again.