Need a headphones amp/dac solution that I can stream to from my NAS

Title kina says it all. I am looking for a piece of gear that is:

A) headphone amp
B) DAC
C) can stream to from Network NAS without using any of my other components so ethernet connection
D) Will work with JRiver (my current s/w)

E) Volume remote would be nice, but not a deal killer
F) Can work with a wide range of headphone impedances

G) Good sounding, does not have to be the best as I am just getting into the headphone aspect after years of being away

It will need to be something that will be recognized by the software as another zone that can be streamed to.

I have found bits and pieces but as yet nothing as a single component, although I am not against multiple pieces if they have everything listed above.

HELP please you Oracles of Audio....
128x128stevea1298
Check out the TEAC UD 503. I own one and even though I don’t have an NAS I use it with my Mac mini and USB hard drives. It has everything else you listed. It’s a fine piece of gear. 
I looked at it and just now again...Unfortunately is cannot be connected to the network to access the NAS. That is the missing ingredient that is currently driving me a little nuts...
I have an Antelope Platinum DAC connected to my PC via USB. The JRiver acts as the server to retrieve music from the ethernet NAS to the PC and out to the headphones connected to the DAC. I would be sure most similar DACs would be the same eg Chord, Ayre etc. It is the PC that does the music handling, not the DAC.
Use the PC to create the network drive to the NAS, point JRiver to the music file folder on the NAS drive and use the USB port to drive the DAC from the PC. easy peasy.