NBS 3S power cable

May I know which equipment is the best to use NBS 3S (blue) power cable?  CD player? DAC? Preamplifiers? Power amp?   

I'm using Esoteric K1 CD/ SACD player, ARC Ref 6 per-amp, Passlabs X350.8 poweramp and Wilson Audio Sophia 3 speaker.  Want to try NBS 3S power cable but  not sure which part of equipment can get the best result . 

mmbl622
I can't do any experiment because I have not yet to purchase this PC.  I'm looking for a PC for my power-amp to replace my Furutech DPS-4. 0 PC. And I will only consider this if it has good result on power-amp.  

I used to check with a NBS's local distributor in my area. They said NBS 3S work best with CDP and per-amp but not power-amp.  If I want a good PC for power-amp they ask me to look at NBS Universal II.  But this is NBS's  latest top model, very expensive and there is no 2nd hand product in the market yet.   I want to buy a 2nd hand NBS 3S (or other brand)

I found that Acrolink work best with Esoteric SACD players. Your player is wired internally with it.  I use an Acrolink PC4030 power cord on my Esoteric K-03 Player. I also use Acrolink interconnects and Acrolink digital cable on the X-03. 
mmbl622...Nbs 3s pc works best with cd player, dac or phono and preamp.  For power amp i recommend the BL2 or BL3 from nbs.  I don’t recommend using any power conditioner or power distributor.   Hope this help! 
NBS can be a very heavy sounding cable. If you system is on the thin side then it will work fine, but if not it might not work well. Their power cables are some of the best, but very pricey 
After reading your original post I would use it with the ARC ref 6. It will add weight and body to the 6