Name Your Top 5 Most Musical Dynamic Sounding Tonearms of All time?

Could you list your top 5 all time favourite sounding Tonearms and on which table. 
vinny55
My two favorite arms are Triplanar VII and Analog Instruments Siggwan, both used on a Galibier Gavia table.  Behind them but still in the running is a Moerch DP-6 with 12” wand.

Some other arms I have owned in the past that did not measure up to these three include: ET-2, JMW-10, PT-6, Grace 707, JH Formula 4.
It is tempting here to just name favorite arms, but, I don't know if it helps in terms of identifying ones that sound dynamic and musical.  I suspect that the terms "musical" and "dynamic" mean different things to different listeners, and any item that emphasizes an particular attribute of sound reproduction will sound good to some, terrible to others depending on taste and matching with the rest of the system.  

Those arms that sound distinctly more dynamic (to me, lively sounding) can tend to sound harsh or "jangly" in some systems.  I suspect that lively arms are doing less to damp vibration and it is the resonance that causes emphasis of certain frequencies that make them sound more dynamic.  Is that good or bad? That really depends on the system.  An example of a lively sounding arm is the Naim ARO.  In a lot of systems, it sounds notably more lively than other arms and that is a good attribute for systems that sound dead and bloodless.  But if you already have a lively sounding system (e.g., horn-based system), it might be too much.  
Larry one of the best post out there.  Of course it kind of blows holes in the its the best theory, that is so prevalent on this forum.

Enjoy the ride
Tom

From what I have owned/own in order of preference under 10K

I feel that linear tracking arms  provide the most musical performance especially when it comes to transparency and soundstage 
Thales Simplicity II 
Trans Fi Terminator 3
Triplanar VII SE 

Arms I would like to hear that I feel would be up with the ones above 
Thales Easy
Kuzma 4 point 11"
Reed 3P

I love the Durand Talea MK II

I can only imagine what the Talos sounds like

it really opened up from a Triplanar VII

I use a Galibier Gavia table and ZYX Universe Optimum 0.24mv mc cartridge