Nak PA 5MMKII Bellles 150A HR Rotel RB 1070? Which one

I am looking at three different amps in my area and price range. Say $250 to $450  Belles 150A Hot Rod, Nak PA5 MKII, Rotel RB 1070. I have a Rotel RC 1070 preamp so that is why the Rotel is in the mix. Cables are  all Analysis Plus and speakers are either Vandersteen 2C or  Infinity RS 2.5s.  I owned Rotel gear 2001 -2006  (before I moved on to a perfect but soul less digital Bel Canto) and always thought despite its flaws the Rotel  gear was pretty musical.  I have heard it said in  more then one spot the RB 1070 is a bit more clinical then the older stuff but who knows what cables were being used  Have never heard a belles and have not heard a Nak since I worked in the biz way back then.  Any synergy issues here with the Rotel preamp.? which by the way i think is better then the early 995 and 990 which were also good but more veiled.

The question also is this stuff going to outdo my Music Hall A 50.2 integrated? No slouch in itself.
128x128geph0007
Save up a little more and try to get a good used solid state amp from Ayre, Bat, ARC, CJ, Pass Aleph. Anything from that list will be clearly better than what you are now looking at.
(((Rotel RB 1070. I have a Rotel RC 1070 preamp))
Least expensive best value match with your pre amp
 What is your sources?

I briefly had the RB1070 in my system and could not wait to get rid of it.  I dislike that sterile, lifeless sound.  It had no "balls" whatsoever.  I went a week or two without turning on my system.  Hated it.  I used it to temporarily replace another older amp that started acting up, and got it as a hand-me-down so fortunately, no money lost.  

The Nak PA-5 was originally a Nelson Pass Stasis design (same as the Threshold S-series power amps). Properly maintained (it would need a cap upgrade by now), it would be a good bet.  The "II" version is still basically the same but has had a couple of minor modifications done by Nakamichi.  The PA-7 is even nicer but you're looking at $750 or more for a clean example.  It runs on the warm side, but easily drove any speaker I threw at it.
Not going to be extra money to move up.  Not a big fan of separates to begin with.  More cables more comparing NO. I agree about synergy but the RB 1070 seems to be an issue.  Had a 990 for 6 years.     I think their best sounding amp may be the 981.  Would rweally like to stay with an integrated but $600 to $700 used buys 90 to 100 per side and may or may not sound better.  The question still remains  for now Nak or Belles.  Maybe should go back to B&K   Reference 5 tuner preamp and a 4420?
I'm assuming you have made your decision by now. If you haven’t get the Belles. They fly under the radar and are serious contenders and an absolute bargain at the used prices now.
Probably a little late to the discussion but the 1070 and 1080 may not be on the same level as a Pass Labs but "no ball" is NOT a problem either suffer from.  Cables make a big difference with these amps.  That sterile and clinical sound I've read about regarding 1070 changes to a warmer yet highly detailed sound that is a bit forward but in no way is it lacking power in any way - I have 87db 4ohm floor standers and I rarely listen above 9 or 10 o'clock on the gain.