expensive cds2? (18,000 $) cd player
the width would not increase. However,
front to back imaging was really good.

I hear the Exposure 2010s is musical
and transparent but nobody comments on
soundstaging.

I would also like to know if the Naim
XS and Supernait sound the same? I read
somewhere that the XS is smoother and rolled off.
For my system anything smoother than the Supernait
would be too smooth.

Would appreciate any insights and please don't
post links to forums that require membership.

Thanks
128x128scottmac62

Showing 1 response by blazen69

Since nobody is actually answering the question you asked i would like to chime in.The Exposure amp does imaging and soundstaging quite well.What you described about the Naim is quite common with the brand.The Naim products have never been known for their sounstaging abilities.The Exposure is very dynamic,and i find soundstage width to be quite good.I own it and the matching cd player and am very happy with the sound.It is warm and smooth (without being soft and mushy) and has excellent rhythm and timing(much like Naim).It is pretty much good all around which is somewhat of a rarity at the price point it sells at.
I am very satisfied with mine and i can't imagine you not liking it.It's kind of a cliche but the best word to describe it is musical.I went through a fair bit of gear(some higher priced) before i settled on the Exposure gear.None of it sounded so right to me.Btw,from what i understand John Devore has personally recommended it to a couple people when asked for a good inexpensive integrated to go with his speakers.
Cheers