Nagaoka MP-150 vs MP-200

I recently upgraded my turntable which came with a Naga MP-150.  I like the 150, but can't help wondering how much difference a 200 stylus would make.  For anyone with experience with both, I welcome your thoughts. (Previously I had a Signet TK5e for many years, which I was happy with. Anyone happen to know what current cartridge would be closest sounding to that?)
128x128xs1137
@mwink

@Philgo01

I apologize for not knowing the ethnic backgrounds of Ian. Lord knows I have no intentions of being racist.
I was taken a back of Chakster's comments and called him out on it.

True to his nature, he was only interested in getting his point across. 

I don't think Ian would be the type to scam people, and Chakster's comments were totally uncalled for. 

Once again, if I made any racial comments or even racial profiled, I sincerely apologize as this wasn't my intention. 
The Chinese Communist Party is the founding and sole governing party of the People’s Republic of China.

Chinese is nationality, ask @mr_m why he has no clue who is his favorite online reviewer.

My joke doesn’t work if the reviewer is from Singapore, indeed. But it doesn’t make an entry level Nagaoka PM100,110,200 any better!

I was born in Soviet Union, but communism crashed here in 1991.

@chakster 

Favorite on line reviewer??? FYI, I have none. I've done my own comparisons albeit limited. Sorry I don't have the funds to own several turntables and dozens of carts and styli. 

Sounds like capitalism is alive and well in Russia.
@chakster 

Just because you were born in the former Soviet Union does not make your sweeping generalities that all Chinese nationals are communists or support the Chinese Communist Party (CCP) true.  There is a lot of dissent towards the CCP both inside and outside mainland China.  There are also a LOT of Chinese outside of China and the significant majority of them do not support the CCP. Would be wonderful if we can keep someone's nationality or politics out of our audio discussion as I just don't see why it matters.

@mr_m 

Your inability to accurately articulate someone's ethnicity or nationality is totally understandable.  Yet, I don't see it as being racist. Regardless, I don't really care what someone's ethnicity or nationality is.  I just care about their knowledge of the subject matter at hand.  No harm done by you as far as I am concerned !!!

Thanks to all that shared their experience. I realize the only sure way to evaluate is to try in my system, but since I don’t have a removable head shell, it’s kind of a PITA to set up the carts properly multiple times. As mentioned, my longtime cart was a Signet, which I was pleased with. The Naga MP-150 is different...the top end seems somewhat rolled off compared to what I’m accustomed to, though I am hearing at least as much detail, and I enjoy everything else about it. I was hoping to get a general idea of what, if any, difference the MP-200 stylus would bring. Otherwise I suppose I just have to figure out whose house sound I prefer, Naga or AT. :)