Nagaoka CL-152 Record Cleaner?

Just wondering if anybody has used this? It's basically the same gel type substance as the Zerodust stylus cleaner, but on a roller.
opalchip

Showing 2 responses by jphii

Doug,

I can not believe that you would recommend that thing. Why not just use a lint roller form Target? You know damn well that Paul's stuff, aka AIVS (I still think Paul's Stuff is a better name!!) will take any shit off any album. Leaving the enzymatic solution on for a couple of minutes solves all of these problems. Then a round of vinyl wash takes care of the rest.

Shame on you!!!
Doug,

My bad. Too much single malt & too loud music! If I could wipe that post I would.

I misread. BTW, I never thought of using it first (I have now read and understood your point!). It seems that it would take some of the wear away from the brushes and pickup tube. I'm going to give it a shot on some grungy lp's I picked up over the weekend and see how it works.

I guess I can't knock it until I give it a shot. After all, I did buy the thing, I just never used it because I thought it would leave too much residue.