NAD Preamp

I'm looking for a reasonably priced Preamp to use with a Parasound Halo A 21 Power Amp.

Any opinions on NAD?  
lonebmwrider
I owned and loved NAD equipment for several years, but nearly each and every piece needed service, some in warranty, some just beyond.
Just a suggestion that you add a price range and what features and sound characteristics you want (i.e. remote, phono stage, balanced, pure analog, built in dac).  One person’s “reasonably priced” is $500, another’s is $5,000.  
I've owned the NAD c165BEE preamp since new for almost four years and its been completely trouble free and very well made. As far as sound quality is concerned, I think it sounds real good and is very neutral. I also have tube preamp in another system and occasionally switch between the two systems. I can tell the tubes add the so-called warmth and glow to the sound and the voices/midrange is more pronounced but the NAD is just more balanced across the board. If you like a neutral sounding preamp the NAD is a good choice. It has a lot of features that much more expensive preamps offer, like relay switched inputs, class A input, high quality motorized volume control, etc.