NAD M3 V Vincent 236MKII any experiences??

Has anyone had the chance to compare the Vincent 236MKII to the NAD M3? Any thoughts or experiences would be helpful. Thanks
128x128geph0007

Showing 6 responses by waynefia

Good question ? At these prices new or used there are tons of things available. My guess is you will get love and hate comments about both units. I'll be watching to see what comments you get, as I am in a similar frame of mind.
OK Kieth, so you have the new 150 watt version. How do you like it so far ? I have thought about the NAD M3 to go with my M5 SACD player, but also wondered about the Vincent hybrid. For around 2 grand or a little over, new and used, there are quite a few integrated amps I have been digging up info on.

Besides these 2, the Moon Audio version of the LSA integrated amps, Primare, McIntosh,Cary, and a bunch more. So I am pretty confused by now !
Well then somebody has some explaining to do I think, as Vincent says they design all their units, and have it built in China ! Interesting question ? I was just recently told by a company in the US with some awesome Integrated amps, that there is a lot of copy units being produced by Chinese Companies,and they are not the same in quality, QC, and certainly warranty service and back up. HMMMMM ?
Interesting Rotarius. It seems them possibly the Vincent is not an original design, but a Shengya copy, or vice versa ? While the NAD M3 is made in China, it is supposed to be designed by LenBrook Ind. (NAD) I assume in Canada, and don't know of any similar units ?
Yeah and $200 is shipping!! I would worry about service on the Vincent at 2 grand, but I guess at $800 bucks you could throw it away as long as it lasts a few years. Any idea about warranty and or repair ? I also see if there are issues on it initially, they do not reimburse shipping. So it seems a gamble, and if everything works out your ok I guess.