NAD M10/BluOS - Please Help

So, I just picked up an NAD M10 Player.  I have a Crap Ton of Hi-Res FLAC/DSD stored on my LG V50 phone.  How do I access my music?  I don't use streaming services.  I have searched all over The Bluesound site and combed through the FAQ's.  I sent a support request to Bluesound and NAD, but it's been two days and no replies yet.  I have Googled the crap out of this but can't find and answers.  Please help.
prpixel
If the files on your server match the files on your phone, I am not sure what the problem is here....the important thing is the music, and reproducing it in high quality, and not to be having your enjoyment be dependent upon knowing which technology (i.e., which server) brings it into the room.  It may be “so 2010” but most Audio technology has a pedigree.  Vinyl has risen from the dead, and how much has really changed in amplification and speaker technology in the past 50 years or so?.  You still control the M10with the app on the phone, so the phone is an integral part of the experience.  
  Sorry, don’t mean to hector you, it was meant respectfully.
  Also, I am interested, since I own the same phone, in the other devices that you allude to that can play files from the phone.  Could you name a few?
The problem is the M10 can’t access the music on my Phone. The reason I purchased the M10 was to occasional play the music on my Phone. I was assured by the dealer that it could do this. I returned the M10 to the dealer, problem is now solved.

The brand of the phone is irrelevant. What matters is the OS and if the brand of Streamer makes an App for it.

Pick a brand of Network Music Streamer. You have a 90%+ chance that it will allow you to listen to the music stored on your phone through it. It all depends on the App. More and more people use their phone as the means to listen to music. Whether it be through IEM’s (in ear monitors), bluetooth speakers, streaming to a wireless speaker or amplifiers.

Your BDP-3 will play music from your phone if configured as a Roon endpoint.

SONOS
Play-Fi (Including Paradigm, Martin Logan, SVS, Definitive Technology, Anthem to name a few)
Yamaha
Cambridge Audio
B&W
Devialet Audio
Denon Hoes
Cocktail Audio
Chord Audio
Arcam
Pro-ject
Niam
Elac
Auralic
Kef
Peachtree Audio
...................and many, many more.

I’m also going to respectfully disagree with the statement about amps and speakers, but that’s another discussion and thread.

BTW - the dedicated music server is no longer needed. It would be dismantled and re-purposed as a beverage warmer or toaster.