NAD C 375BEE Integrated Amp Replacement Recommendations

I use the NAD C375BEE integrated with Klipsch RF-7 II speakers. Do you have any experience, or can you recommend an integrated with the grunt (bass weight) and smooth sound of the NAD C 375BE, but more refinement?   Looking not to spend more than about $2500.

Musical Fidelity M5si?
Luxman 505ux?
Musical Fidelity A5?
What have you heard; What's your take? Thanks

foster_9
If buying new at that price I would certainly look at the recommended Vincent. I have had the 236mk and the 237. Fantastic amps.
The OP mentioned his speakers the Klipsch RF-7 II.  Does anyone realize that the sensitivity spec is 101db?!

nobody needs 150 wpc to drive these speakers and I doubt the OP is using more than 20-30 watts from the Nad unless he’s already deaf.

I had the 375, and though it’s a decent amp, it’s not the most transparent.   The pre section holds it back, imho.  The perfect pre for those speakers is the Schiit Saga, a passive pre that has amazing detail and imaging.   Add their 100 wpc amp and you’ve dropped only 1100 or so with shipping.   The Nad will sound flat by comparison.  

Plus the gear gear is made in the USA like those Klipsch speakers.   

Many owners of these speakers use high powered amps, I have read many complaints of lack of bass with these speakers and this is a quote from a senior member on the Klipsch forum:

Looks like it dips just a tad below 5 ohms at 40 hz, and another dip to 3.5 ohms at 160 hz. At 100 hz, impedance is 4 ohms with a -40 degree phase swing. They may be sensitive, but they are NOT an easy load. 

So don't drive them with a bridged  amp or you will risk letting the magic smoke out per the manual.

More than a few owners use Vincent amps per the forums and I have a friend that has a pair that runs high powered amps with them as well. These are not the same as the Heritage line and seem more for home theatre where a sub is doing the heavy lifting.

The op asked for an amp with similar grunt and bass weight as the c375 with more refinement....that is an accurate description of the Vincent sound. 

Many also use low wattage tube amps, apparently.  All those dips in the lower register means is one needs an amp with good current.  

1 watt of power into those speakers develops volume levels loud enough to shake the walls.  

The 375 is a budget offering from NAD, many good brands will sound more refined with good bass weight, once you get into the $2000 + range.  
Yes we are aware that the speakers are efficient and that the Nad is a budget amp.