MY SONIC LAB Cartridges

I'm considering the Hyper Eminent for my Shindo/Altec setup. The table is a Kuzma Ref 2 and Ref 313 gimbaled bearing arm. My question only has to do with sonic flavor. I was going to go with a Koetsu Rosewood Sig, but as much as I love Koetsu, I think it will be too warmly balanced in my setup. So I'm looking for a slightly more neutral sound without  dipping in to brands that tend to hyper detail the event. I think many of us know what lines they are, so let's leave specific names out of this thread. Let's just say I'm looking for a more linear, dynamic sound, yet still retaining enough body. 
fjn04
Dear dover, If you mean Lew by ''some folk'' I need to explain
his way of thinking. He usually make his assertion explicit
and deduce from those other statements. He of course also
assume that if his assertion (premise) are not true than
also deduced statement can't be true. This a kind of ''self-
evident'' precaution by theoretical thinking. I can't remember
that he ever ''claimed truth'' for his statements.  
@nandric
"some folk" in my post above is not Lew.
It is others who post definitive statements on products that they have never heard. 
Dear dover, I have seen Lewn reaction at your post and assumed
that he was your  ''target'',  That is the consequence of  unclear
reference . I even considered to involve Kant in our discussion
with his distinction between ''pure reason'' and ''experience'' in
order to explain ''the base'' or ''essence'' of mathematics. Anyway
 my intention was to proclaim logic as  ''pure reason'' and defend
my  friend lew as ''pure thinker'' who ''only reacted '' at statements
of others and not at their ''experience''. This way I would put you
by the ''empiricist '' (knowledge based on experience) and Lew
as ''theoretical thinker'' based on ''pure reason'' (grin).  This would
be my ''way out'' from the difficult position to chose between
two persons which I both like. 

Post removed 
If a Product is designed to be assembled using a Specific Body Material, Magnet, Coil Wire, Cantilever and Stylus, but has a different suspension specification and Output, there will in my mind be traits that are presenting quite similar across Items being produced with such similar assemblies of materials.
The Ortofon Family of Kontrapunkt and Cadenza's are a testament to this, as it is quite easy to identify the traits of the design intent when hearing the presentation offered across a few Cartridges within these two design era's.  
How each item with similar materials and design, separates its presentation to another when heard in a particular system, where a suitably matched interface is also addressed, is only to be understood accurately when able to assess the presentation in person. 
As always in HiFi ones assessment they have encountered a ideal discovery,  is in another's assessment one to be added to the discard list.