My review of the Spatial M3 Turbo S open baffle speaker is finally live...

My review of the Spatial M3 Turbo S open baffle speaker is right here. Enjoy!
rebbi
For what it’s worth, my Spatial sound best to me with integrated Tubes. Using a Primaluna with Mullards in the preamp and stock EL34s or I also used a Cronus Magnum II. Both amazing with these speakers and a Ayre Codex or Yggy dac.

also- tried Hegel 300 and Peachtree Nova300. Both Sounded great, but to my ears I prefer the Tube integrateds.

TJ

@reubent I am not 100% sure that Clayton has a showroom, but I wouldn't be surprised if he did have a place where someone could listen. Best thing would be to give him a call – he likes talking to current and prospective customers.
@winefix Thanks for the feedback, this is interesting to know. I am leaning toward an integrated amp, simply because I like the simplicity and convenience at this point. There was a time when I had  a pair of mono-block power amps, a separate preamp, a DAC and a CD transport.  One day I realized that I had to flip six or seven power switches just to play a CD, and I got tired of it. ;-)
I never thought I would go back to a solid-state amplifier, EVER. But I'm toying with the idea now seeing how much happier the M3 Turbo S sounds with plenty of current. We'll see…
Post removed 
@mapman Nice to hear from you again, old friend. :-)
I've had conversations with Clayton about amplification options. He has a partnership with Vinnie Rossi, whose LIO modular integrated amps he really likes and admires. But those seem to cost $5000 and up, and I don't have that much to spend.
On the Spatial forum on AudioCircle.com, several folks recommend the combo integrated amp/DAC line from Nuprime. These are Class a on the input side and Class D on the output side. Some people seem to love them, others a consider them to be rather "dry" and the lean. I've also heard wonderful things about a the amps from Odyssey, so I am looking into that as well.