My list of seller red flags

I’ve compiled a list of annoying things sellers do. If I see any of these red flags I will not buy from them. Ideally every seller should agree to not do any of these before they are allowed to sell online.

- Overpriced
- Don’t talk about any flaws
- Keep re-posting
- Use unrelated keywords in ad so ad comes up when you search for different brand
- Paranoid language like " Cash and Carry only", "No spammers", No Trades...
- Using all CAPS and !!! marks

- Used car salesman lingo like"only $xxx , a great deal, a steal , and the worse, RARE "
- Ad consists entirely of copy/pasted info. from manufacturer website
- Any textspeak
- Gimmicky pricing like $999 or $995 or the worse, random price like $927
- Saying price is "Firm"..

- Reducing price by insignificant amount to bump ad
- Tooting own horn, i.e describing how awesome their product is.. Comes across as desperate to me..
- Seller saying they will lose money or taking a big loss .. Not my problem..

- Selling several items in one ad and updating the ad to say "SOLD" on certain items.
12inch45rpm
Funny how much I disagree with the OP. Trades or partial trades are fine and can be fun. I have done it many times. Firm price is often linked to an item already offered at a great price so the seller is putting their best foot forward from the start. Astute or seasoned buyers know when a firm price listing is a bargain or priced right. The seller may be well experienced and wants a quick sale on a piece with some demand. I have been there and done that. Experienced buyers know what’s up and buy making for a very simple transaction. Very nice. 

A seller can use enthusiastic language if that is how they really feel. I have no issues with passion and descriptiveness. Many personalities out there and go ahead and be yourself. All good.

Been selling and buying here for decades with a gaggle of feedback and experiences on the Gon. No reason to focus disproportionally on some personality or style nuance of a seller that has little to no bearing on the piece up for sale. Look at the feedback and accept the fact that we are all different in style.
I did a trade once, never again.  Got burned on a Dynavecter MC  Cartridge.  I took it in trade plus cash for an amp I sold.  When I went to install the cartridge a couple of months later, I found the suspension had completely collapsed and the cantilever was cocked to the left a bit.  I had looked at it when I first got it but never took it off the mounting plate.   So now it is $$$ only.  
I agree with Grannyring. 

I'm usually not open to trades however,  if someone has an item that is interesting sure why not. Lots of audiophiles like to trade without shelling out cash or much of it. Of course feedback is important.  
I hate it when the seller posts a stock photo of the item...and no photo of the actual item.  That is just ridiculous.
No offense to the OP but for a person with only two transactions on Audiogon he posts as though his wisdom is the fruit of many.