My girlfriend is pissed

I just got my pre-amp back today from C-J and I'd rather listen to music than roll around with her and she is quite angry. Why don't they understand?
Steve
steves71
this is from my girlfried. steve, i think you need a new girlfriend who can enjoy music as much as you do. there is nothing better than "rolling" around by the romantic glow of tubes. i love tunes and am interested in quality components myself, and enjoy listening more if i can choose the selections. either she needs to get over it, join the crowd, or get down the road. there are plenty of other quality women out here that are better able to deal with your passion. at least your not in a strip club drunk somewhere. julie.
What type of rack to you keep your gear in? If it's something fairly sturdy (like Zoethecus) and if there is nothing sitting on the top shelf, bend her over the rack and go for it.

Her weight will improve the rack's mechanical isolation properties...
Be nice to her.
Have some serious rolling with her before you do any tube rolling............
My main system is in my bedroom because it is the only room with the right dimensions. this allows the ability to do both. However, as much as I enjoy music, if it had to be one or the other... I guess this makes me not all that dedicated!