My first PSB Speaker Purchase. Need some help.

Hi all. I am confused between these 2 models:

1. PSB Synchrony One 
2. PSB Imagine T2

My budget is somewhere around $3500-$4000 for a pair of floors. I am starting a stereo setup from scratch apart from my home theater. 

I am getting the Synchrony One for about $3500 and the T2 for about $3700. Which one should I get? I did audition the Synchrony One and I liked it.Cannot get an audition of T2's in my city.

My question is, Synchrony One is discontinued now and a more refined Imagine series is out, correct? So, is it still worth paying $3500 for the Synchrony One Towers?
anirudh1096
Post removed 
True, I have been an avid observer of this forum, but now I decided to sign up (after all these years haha).

If I would get the Synchrony Ones for about 2.5k I would've grabbed it. Maybe I will just wait for a good pair of Imagine T3's to turn up on the classifieds.

In your opinion do you think its a high price paying around $3500 for the Synch Ones?
i agree with phil--i have the synchrony 2B in my kitchen and they're excellent. note that the synchrony were a higher model line than the imagine before they were discontinued (i haven't heard the current iteration of the imagine). i do think $3500 is a bit high, but not ridiculous for the quality (they were $4500 new when they came out)--you might also consider getting the 2B (which you can easily find under a grand) + a sub, which will be cheaper and give you more flexibility.