My experience after lost of 20k$

I am not happy because I have paid more than 20k$ for PC Audio.
if you like sound of Audionote/kondo/living voice horn/old tannoy/carbon cable then I 100% recommend you to forget PC Audio and just go for CEC TL-X 3.0 transport.

do not go for PC Audio.
if you should go for PC audio just do this:
macbook pro 15" MJLQ2LL/A or MJLT2LL/A model 2015
Wavelength USB DAC Crimson or Cosecant
Purist Audio 30 Anniversary USB Cable 1m

remember I have tested all pc , caps , reclockers all cables all thing in this market , do not pay for them.
amir57bs

Showing 2 responses by jim204

@Amir Why don’t you just go and crawl under your bridge for a century and we won’t hear you bleating on. Oh yes and does the bs stand for bull s##t
"PC Audio" gives streaming a bad name.
@ssfasNow that is definitely a brazen statement, I hope from PC Audio you mean a computer you can buy off the shelf and not a bespoke thing you can build yourself or get biult for you. I have a PC I have built with some of the most expensive components availlable that will literally blow away any laptop or desktop you can currently buy. I also have my friend's jitter busting software, namely Mark Porzilli of the Memory Player fame in it and doing a very nice job thank you. Now the quality I get from it is so good that two months ago I sold my Gryphon Mikado and now all I do is stream from Qobuz , play stored .dsf files and listen to CD's put through db Poweramp and then played on Roon or Sequoiadigital player and workstation used also by the BBC.I know quite a few audiophiles who have £50 thousand Vinyl rigs and very expensive digital front ends as well and I don't envy one of them as I can hear more things going on in an orchestra than they can.