My daughter practing snare, bells this aft......

And the real live sound is amazing.....does your home system/speakers have that real live sound ? - the attack of the snare or the clarity and decay of the bells. 

Do any speakers out there sound ‘real’ like this?
mr_bill
+1 on the Adagios - their ribbon tweeter is exceptional on those highs!

My Reference 3A Veenas can also project those cymbal nuances with pinpoint accuracy.
Yes. Large ATC do,

However, few if any recordings sound like being close to someone practicing on a live snare in a domestic setting. Recordings are almost always compressed - especially snare. Live music is almost always more dynamic.

Try Sheffield Labs drum track test CD on your setup and see how close it sounds. 
Even better, the Sheffield Labs Track album on direct-to-disk LP. The CD was made from an analog recorder running at the same time as the d-t-d master was being cut on a lathe, straight from Doug Sax's mixing console.

Hard for any speaker system (well, within the reach of most mere mortal incomes) to pull off a truly realistic full band sound.

But for single instruments...

My MBL 121 omnis can be remarkable.  I have recordings of my son playing sax, my other son playing trombone, me playing acoustic guitar.

When I play these recordings at live sound levels, from just outside the room it can sound remarkably like someone in there playing a real instrument.

I fooled a few people that my son was in that room playing saxophone and they were amazed it was a recording.