My Boston Acoustics Radio stopped working

The AM section on my Boston Acoustics Receptor clock AM/FM radio stopped working (no sound) and the FM section works fine. The clock radio is very old and probably not worth fixing. Most likely, any needed parts are not available. I called Boston Acoustics and am waiting for them to call. Their customer service seems to be slow (?).

Any recommendations for a high quality clock AM/FM radio? Internet connectivity and/or Bluetooth are okay but not required.

The C. Crane CCRadio 3 AM/FM looks interesting. Does anyone have other clock AM/FM radios I should look at?

hgeifman
Sangean makes outstanding radios. I own two tabletop analog models and they are better than previous brands that I have owned including Tivoli Audio!

http://www.sangean.com/products/all_products.asp
Post removed 
@three_easy_payments, Thank you for your suggestion above.  I originally purchased 2 Boston Acoustics Receptor clock radios.  The first radio stopped working about five years ago and the 2nd radio also stopped working.  I prefer not to buy a 3rd Boston Acoustics Receptor clock radio.   

As posted above, the Sangean clock radios look very interesting.  Thanks for this suggestion.