My Apologies to Miller Carbon

You suggested I leave my solid state components on all the time in spite of the trickle charge when off. Today after almost 2 weeks I heard better more solid lows, more air between the instruments, less hash, etc. Miller Carbon also introduced me to the Schumann Generators (2) which I also find helpful. I have very heavy Vandersteen speakers and am deliberating those suggested springs. Thanks MC
128x128stringreen
What a turn of events here. This start's out complimenting miller, then turn's to insults. The more appropriate clip would be when she pukes the green stuff! 🤢  
Post removed 
"What a turn of events here. This start's out complimenting miller, then turn's to insults."

Highly predictable, unfortunately. MDS.
Sometimes you need to gather several points of comment on equipment from different users to form a more informed opinion.  Townshend podiums for example I recommend as a critical component.  Synergistic Research fuses I can't recommend because they have failed in my system (blown) twice with different equipment.  Synergistic Research HFT's yes they made a significant improvement in my room.  Just my two cents worth.