MX132

Dear Folks, I have a pair of MC2100 amplifiers. I recently purchased a MX132. I am having trouble connecting my amps to the Zone B out put. I can connect them to the fixed out puts but than I cant use the volume control. I am wondering if I get a 25 pin connector to an RCA connector this would work? need some guidance.
Thanks in advance, Bob
bobthetrimguy
I have a pair of MC2100 amplifiers. I recently purchased a MX132. I am having trouble connecting my amps to the Zone B out put. I can connect them to the fixed out puts but than I cant use the volume control.
Can you using the gain knob on MC2100 to control volume?
Or simply connect a volume control device on MC2100 inputs.

https://www.schiit.com/products/sys

MCM IR remote volume control
mx132 also but i use it as a pre amp tuner for my 2 chanell system. only reason i bought it is because it matches my mc602 power amp and it's the least expensive unit out there. anybody out there know why it does'nt keep it's value???

Home theater processors are notorious. They lack the boutique appeal, and are being obsoleted every six months by new audio or new HDMI standards which the previous generation did not support.
The power pins are just triggers. They turn the amp on or off, if the amp has one, usually they are 12 V.
I believe my problem is that if you look at the manual on page 15 it shows an additional 2 channel amp can be connected through the unbalanced outputs at the bottom of the MX132, also shows a line going from the additional amp to the power control port B of the MX132. I do not have such a port on the pair of MC2100 amps. I also see that it shows a WK-4 keypad that connects to the zone B connector of the MX132. I believe that I cant connect to zone B because I lack either the power control line on the MC2100's or the Keypad. I wonder if I purchased a 25pin shielded connector to RCA jack I could simply connect the MC2100's into zone A? anybody that could shed light on this I would appreciate!
Thanks in advance, Bob.
i have a mx132 also but i use it as a pre amp tuner for my 2 chanell system. only reason i bought it is because it matches my mc602 power amp and it's the least expensive unit out there. anybody out there know why it does'nt keep it's value???