Already discussed - do a search.
5 responses Add your response
I have about 40 hours on my A308 Int with B&W Naut 805 and Rega Planet as source. Here is what I found
1) The Rega tends to throw a unmusical sounnd on mid to upper octave of piano music, voclas tend to be a litlle edgy, I am told by oithers this amp needs 100-200 hrs burn in so I'll wait and see.
2) As far as soundstage and deetail -forget about it.. it has more there, there. Tons of detail I am hearing things on std cd's I never heard b4.
3) Build quality is superb fit, finish and feel is "Levinson-ish".
4) To cure my digitalis I just ordered a matching A308 CD upsampler player with Dimarzio cables. Need to burn this in also for a few hours b4 critical listening.
5) Going to move the Rega to my B room.
You cant go wrong with the 308 ! If you are looking for a killer deal check out underwoodwally on this site.