Music streamers

My question is About music streamers in general. My current setup is a Laptop connected to my integrated job amp through usb. I was wondering if I should replace my laptop with a dedicated streamer without a Dac cuz my int already had one. So purely speaking about the difference between a dedicated streamer and a laptop. Does a streamer have a tangible improvement than a laptop? Just on the audio quality is there a tangible improvement. If yes plz suggest me some good ones below 1000usd. I’m currently eyeing the lindenmann limetree bridge. Thank you 
parvatham
Spotify as low resolution source....does it even matter what OP goes with? Raspberry Pi or anything else under $1K, he is unlikely to hear any discernible differences in sound quality. 
Hi  @fsmithjack, just curious if you have tried running fiber into the EtherREGEN instead of adding another box after the EtherREGEN to do a copper-fiber-copper conversion?   That way the EtherREGEN fiber-copper conversion is the last thing being done before hitting your DAC.
By far best forum I've seen on Audiogon in a while, great conversation and learning 👍
ddafoe- thank you - I have not tried that but now I will. My goal was just trying scrubbing that Ethernet signal as clean as I can scrub it but if you think it’s cleaner with regen last I’ll certainly try that. Thank you 
Post removed