Music Server

I am looking for a reliable and easy to use music server with a very good interface software package.  I have about 4,500 CDs, the majority classical, so I am looking for something that does a good job at cataloguing the content.  I currently run a Naim NDS/Uniti server.  I think the software is adequate, but, I have FAR too many bugs and problems keeping it working correctly.  Enough is enough.  I would like something that is much more stable and reliable that is designed to handle a decent sized collection. 

I did some quick research and found the Antipodes server.  It seems to have the ability to run a number of different software packages (comes with Roon pre-loaded) and it has built-in capability to rip CDs, both of which are a big plus, but, I am a bit concerned about whether it might be a bit complicated to use.  I have also taken a quick look at the Aurender servers.  I have a good local dealer who is a computer whiz that carries the Aurender so that is a big plus.  Another big plus would be something that could take what I have already loaded on my QNAP NAS and work with that so I don't have to re-load, edit metadata, etc. all 4,500 CDs again.

Are there any other top end servers that I should be looking at?  Also, any suggestions on a DAC to couple with the server?

Thanks.

larryi
The Musica Pristina Acappella server is very easy to set up. It is Roon compatible. I am using a pre-Roon model with Kevin’s software and control app. I have not felt the need to go to Roon. It is very easy to use and has been bug free.  Kevin is readily available to speak with with should any issues arise. I have been using Musica Pristina for several years. It is a great product.
The Antipodes line of music servers has gotten great reviews and for good reasons. They don't come cheap though. If budget is important, I read this yesterday about the Elac Discovery music server that does what you want for a fair price. The reviewer has been into computer audio longer than most and loves what it does when it comes to cataloging and managing his music files.

There's no formal review as of yet (his is, for now, a blog) but it looks like it could be your answer.

All the best,
Nonoise
If you have a suitable computer already, you can download Plex and run it for free. If you like it you can continue to run for free or buy a subscription to create premium libraries which sound the same but provide supplemental automated tagging capabilities and other features that I’ve found useful.

Nothing at all to loose to try and see. Maybe you can save a lot of money on a music server and use it somewhere else.
Call Neal at Sound Science as he makes VERY easy to use units that offer the best sound available on a computer. Just call him and have a nice conversation. I own one of his computers/servers and could not be happier. Sold all my CDs and now am 100% ripped  CDs and Tidal. Neal is great. 
+1 for Neal van Berg's Music Vault servers. They do not use any proprietary software or hardware so you'll never get stuck w a boat anchor, they come w wifi and Ethernet, Jriver or roon they are easily expandable w USB hard drives and have log me in software so Neal can (and does) remotely troubleshoot and fix any issues you might have. it is a full on computer and server with auto back up via RAID drives and rips via DB power amp. They sound great and Neal's support is first rate. I started w the original MV and then traded it for an MV2 and now an Emerald and I couldn't be happier. It's virtually silent, plays from memory has the OS on an SSHD. Mine outputs digital coax to a Zodiac DAC which Neal also sells. He often has good deals on trade in units. Nothing to loose by giving him a call.