Music for "Tough Times"

When you're feeling lousy, or maybe just had a tough day, what one LP, CD, tape, etc. do you play to make you feel better? In my case it's Cowboy Junkies CD "The Caution Horses". Margo Timmins voice is at once soft and soothing, but also haunting and immediate. This is music that I can get lost in. What music do others use on occasions like this?
garfish
Peter Gabriel's "Wallflower" was a favorite of mine, and helped through many a trial and when I was feeling particularly and acutely blue. It comes from his album Security, a wonderfully strange and sensational album that plums the depths in exploring a number of topics including musical possession ("The Rhythm of the Heat"), the interface of Native American and "White" American cultures ("San Jacinto) and others. "Wallflower" is a song of courage over oppression, dignity over hypocrisy. Try it on for size when your feeling low....
Moody BLues "Seventh Sojourn" always takes me where I want to be, in good or bad times.
Also Mahler 3rd Symphony but you have to be willing to stick it out till the end.